"If you have been infected, or suspect that you have, get in touch for a fast and reliable website malware removal service."
We have been providing a successful malware removal service for many years so we feel comfortable to offer all our work with a guarantee – we’ll remove the malware or you won’t pay anything!
What’s more, we’ll even provide you with a free month subscription to a Web Application Firewall subscription from our partners at Digital Protection Agency that further guaranteesyou a malware-free website for the entire subscription period!
1. A virus is the most common type of malware which can execute itself and spread by infecting other programs or files.
3. A rootkit is created to obtain administrator-level access to the victim’s system. Once installed, the program gives threat actors root or privileged access to the system.
4. Spyware is made to collect information and data on the device user and observe their activity without their knowledge.
5. Ransomware is designed to infect a user’s system and encrypt the data. Cybercriminals then demand a ransom payment from the victim in exchange for decrypting the system’s data.
6. A Trojan horse is designed to appear as a legitimate program in order to gain access to a system. Once activated following installation, Trojans can execute their malicious functions.
7. A backdoor virus or remote access Trojan (RAT) secretly creates a backdoor into an infected system that allows threat actors to remotely access it without alerting the user or the system’s security programs.
8. A worm can self-replicate without a host program and typically spreads without any human interaction or directives from the malware authors.
9. Keyloggers also called system monitors, are used to see nearly everything a user does on their computer. This includes emails, opened web-pages, programs and keystrokes.